Proud recepients of the ‘CaSSOA Gold Award’ , Newton Self Storage has been inspected and rated as providing an excellent standard of security for the storage of touring caravans and motorhomes.
Accommodating touring caravans and motorhomes, aswell as trailers, boats and other vehicles, we offer storage on a hard standing surface with your own allocated storage plot. There are various sized plots available to suit the requirements of your vehicle, from a small trailer to a large twin axle caravan.
- 24 hour manned security with CCTV surveillance
- Sign in/Sign out required at the office on entry and exit
- Perimeter fencing and security floodlighting
- Security gate with access keycard for entry and exit
- Overnight compound with 24 hour access – for collection or return
- Caravan wash bay
- Hook-up point (at additional cost)
Caravan Storage Opening Times:
Access to your caravan is permitted during office opening hours.
- Winter: October to March 9am- 5pm
- British Summer Time: 9am to 6pm Monday to Thursday
- Late nights until 8pm on Friday, Saturday, Sunday from Easter until the end of September
- Open Bank Holidays except Christmas break
- Overnight area accessible 24 hours, except Christmas break
Move In ID Requirements
The following ID and proof of address is required to store a caravan/vehicle:
One of the following:
- Current Full UK photocard driving licence
- Current signed UK/EU passport (Non-EU passports to be accompanied by a current VISA)
- Current UK armed forces ID card
Plus one of the following as proof of address (must be within last 3 months):
- Utility bill (electricity, gas, water, telephone)
- Council Tax bill
- HMRC notifications
- Credit/debit card statement
- Bank statement
- Tenancy agreement
A storage agreement will also need to be completed in the office before the storage commences.
Insurance is not included in the caravan/ motorhome storage charge. You must insure your caravan , motorhome or other stored vehicle whilst it is in storage, as per the Vehicle storage terms and conditions.