Document and archive storage services
Newton Self Storage can provide a low cost storage solution for all your archive and document storage requirements in our clean, dry and secure storage units.
Units are available on a flexible basis – you can change unit sizes to suit your business requirements, there are no long term agreements and no hidden costs. There are units available with 24 hour access, 7 days per week*
Racking can also be arranged in your own unit to optimise your storage space (racking is available to hire).
Convenient location near Derby and Castle Donington (M1 Junction 24 and A50 Junction 3).
Storage unit sizes are available from 35 square foot to 300 square foot- an ideal way to store a range of documents and archive boxes.
- Store your document and archive files in our secure storage units – you can retrieve your documents 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Fee up valuable office space by storing documents and files which you need to keep but do not need to access everyday.
- Racking can be hired to enable you to optimise your storage space.
- We sell archive boxes and other packing materials if you require them.
35 square foot: Ideal for about 70 standard archive boxes
50 square foot: Ideal for about 100 standard archive boxes
75 square foot: Ideal for about 150 standard archive boxes
150 square foot: Ideal for about 300 standard archive boxes
300 square foot: Ideal for about 600 standard archive boxes
- * Free unlimited access: Self Storage customers are issued with an access keycard to gain entry and exit from the site 24 hours, 7 day per week. Storage units will not be accessible over the Christmas holiday, please check at the office for specific times.
- Load/unload direct from your vehicle into the unit – no lifts or trolleys required
- Packing materials and boxes are available for purchase
- We work closely with Derby Removals who can provide a professional and reliable removal service at a great low price.
Move In ID Requirements
The following ID and proof of address is required to move into a storage unit or to store a caravan/vehicle:
One of the following:
- Current Full UK photocard driving licence
- Current signed UK/EU passport (Non-EU passports to be aaccompanied by a current VISA)
- Current UK armed forces ID card
Plus one of the following as proof of address (must be within last 3 months):
- Utility bill (electricity, gas, water, telephone)
- Council Tax bill
- HMRC notifications
- Credit/debit card statement
- Bank statement
- Tenancy agreement
A storage agreement will also need to be completed in the office before the storage commences.
You will need a high security container padlock to lock your unit. These can be purchased from our office.
Please note, as per our terms and conditions, insurance is not included in the storage rate.
Self Storage customers must obtain their own insurance for the contents of storage units. Please check with your home insurance provider.
Self Storage insurance cover for contents can be arranged at www.insurastore.com