Personal Storage Services For Derby, Nottingham & Loughborough
Newton Self Storage can provide a low cost storage solution for all your house contents in our clean, dry and secure storage units.
There are various size storage units available from 35 square foot to 300 square foot- an ideal way to store a range of household items from just a few personal possessions to the entire contents of your home.
- House moves
- Decluttering your home
- Redecorating or building work
- Free up your garage or loft space
- Seasonal and hobby items
- Moving or travelling abroad
- Students – holiday storage
- Sports equipment
35 square foot: Ideal for a small amount of furniture
50 square foot: Ideal for the contents of one or 2 small rooms
75 square foot: Ideal for the contents of a small flat
150 square foot: Ideal for contents of an average 3 bedroom house
300 square foot: Ideal for contents of an average 4 or 5 bedroom house
- * Free unlimited access: Self Storage customers are issued with an access keycard to gain entry and exit from the site 24 hours, 7 day per week. Storage units will not be accessible over the Christmas holiday, please check at the office for specific times.
- Load/unload direct from your vehicle into the unit – no lifts or trolleys required
- Packing materials and boxes are available for purchase
- We work closely with Derby Removals who can provide a professional and reliable removal service at a great low price.
Move In ID Requirements
The following ID and proof of address is required to move into a storage unit or to store a caravan/vehicle:
One of the following:
- Current Full UK photocard driving licence
- Current signed UK/EU passport (Non-EU passports to be accompanied by a current VISA)
- Current UK armed forces ID card
Plus one of the following as proof of address (must be within last 3 months):
- Utility bill (electricity, gas, water, telephone)
- Council Tax bill
- HMRC notifications
- Credit/debit card statement
- Bank statement
- Tenancy agreement
A storage agreement will also need to be completed in the office before the storage commences.
You will need a high security container padlock to lock your unit. These can be purchased from our office.
Please note, as per our terms and conditions, insurance is not included in the storage rate.
Self Storage customers must obtain their own insurance for the contents of storage units. Please check with your home insurance provider.
Self Storage insurance cover for contents can be arranged at www.insurastore.com